Commercial HVAC - Rooftop Units
Healthy Air Solutions has decades of experience installing rooftop heating and cooling units for commercial and industrial clients.
We also provide exceptional repair and maintenance services on most HVAC rooftop units to our valued commercial customers.
With a field-installed economizer, we can reduce your cooling costs by up to 30%, and meet all your ventilation needs.
Our Featured Rooftop Unit Products
Carrier 48HC WeatherMaster Rooftop Unit
The high efficiency Carrier 48HC WeatherMaster single-package Rooftop Unit features a gauge plug, centralized control center, plug & play accessory board, "no-strip screw" collars, and handled access panels, making it easy to install, easy to maintain and easy to use.
These quality gas heating/electric cooling rooftop units are pre-wired and pre-charged with environmentally sound Puron® (R-410A) refrigerant at the factory. The units are factory tested in both heating and cooling modes.
- 3 to 25 Nominal Tons
- ASHRAE 90.1 and Energy Star compliant
- Single-stage capacity control (sizes 04 to 07)
- Two-stage cooling capacity control (sizes 08 to 28)
- SEERs up to 15.6; EERs up to 12.2; IEERs up to 13.0
- Induced draft combustion design
- Gas efficiencies up to 82%
- Redundant gas valve; single and multi-state heating
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Scroll compressors with internal line-break overload protection
- 24-volt control circuit protected with resettable circuit breaker
- Permanently lubricated evaporator-fan motor
- Totally enclosed condenser motors with permanently lubricated bearings
- Low pressure and high-pressure switch protection
- Exclusive IGC anti-cycle protection for gas heat operation
- Solid-state electronic direct spark ignition system
- Flame roll-out safety protector
- Liquid line filter drier as standard
Up to 15.6 SEER
Up to 82%
- Call 781-659-4062
- Residential & Commercial HVAC Contracting Services
- South Shore MA