Residential HVAC Services - Thermostats & Controls
Honeywell's Focus PRO® 6000 digital thermostat offers the perfect blend of features, performance, energy savings and value. With the largest backlit screen in its class and an easy-to-read digital display, FocusPRO 6000 prominently displays both room and set temperature.
Plus, Red-LINK™ models are available which allow you to re-locate a thermostat, upgrade equipment, add zoning and more - quickly and easily - without wires.
Our Featured Thermostat & Control Products
Focus Pro 6000 Programmable Thermostat
Focus PRO 6000 thermostats are a popular choice for a variety of gas, electric, oil, hot water, forced warm air, steam, heat pump and other applications. They are available in standard or large LED backlit display models, which show time and set/current temperatures, as well as current system settings.
The FocusPRO™ programmable thermostat provides electronic control of 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems or 750 mV heating systems. If used as directed, programmable thermostats can save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs. Savings may vary depending on geographic region and usage.
The Honeywell FocusPRO™ thermostat includes built-in instructions for ease of us and utilizes Precise Comfort Control, which maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy. This programmable digital thermostat is selectable to 5-1-1 (Weekdays, Saturday, Sunday) or 5-2 (Weekdays, Weekend). Select models are Wi-Fi or RedLINK enabled.
- Clear backlit large display
- Precise comfort control +/- 1° of your set temperature
- Heat 40°F to 90°F Temperature Range
- Cool 50°F to 99°F Temperature Range
- Temperature control range stops
- Programmable - save up to 33% on your heating and cooling costs
- Soft-key, simplified controls
- Easy change battery door - flips out without disassembling thermostat
- Automatic / Manual selectable changeover
- Built-in compressor protection: Minimum-off timer protects compressor from restarting too early after a shutdown
- Terminal Designations: Rc,R,W,(O/B),W2(AUX),Y,Y2(E),G,L,C
- Staging: 3 Heat / 2 Cool
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
RedLINK Internet Gateway
Connect any RedLINK Comfort System to the Internet to provide your customers with remote access from their PC, smart phone or tablet* using Honeywell's RedLINK Internet Gateway.
Your customers can count on Total Connect's system performance alerts for a level of awareness and peace of mind that is unmatched — helping them to stay connected to their home or business whether they're across the street or half way around the world.
- Connects any RedLINK™ Comfort System to the Internet to provide your customers with remote access from their PC, smart phone or tablet
- Works with any Prestige IAQ / Prestige, Wireless FocusPRO and EConnect™
- Allows users to remotely monitor and control their heating and cooling systems, including whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers – at anytime, from anywhere
- View/change system settings and access multiple systems/zones
- Provides over 90 alerts through the Total Connect website
- Call 781-659-4062
- Residential & Commercial HVAC Contracting Services
- South Shore MA